In 1971, when Barbara started our company, the bay area was buzzing with young people full of a desire to express their love for all people. The world was changing daily as they created their own paths and sought to turn others onto new directions. Barbara, then 17, found her calling in real food and opened a small natural bakery in northern California. She had a simple plan—make wholesome food taste incredibly delicious. Inspired by good health, family, and the kitchen table as the cornerstones of the good life, she used whole grains and oats just as nature intended—keeping things simple and real. The bakery exceeded her wildest dreams and grew from a storefront start-up to a thriving wholesale business. Since those first loaves more than 40 years ago, our product offerings have grown to include cereals, snack bars, cookies, and cheese puffs. We carry on Barbara’s commitment to create simple, wholesome, and delicious products with the most honest ingredients.
Weetabix Whole Grain Cereal, 14 Ounce
- Made with delicious, whole wheat for a nourishing, fiber rich breakfast
- Delicious cold or hot and an excellent source of iron and Thiamin (vitamin B1)
- Made with only 4 simple ingredients and contains only 2 grams of sugar per serving
- Combine with your favorite fresh fruit
- Non-GMO Project Verified seal